The term “Priority" and/or "Priority Software”, “us”, “we” or “our”, refers to Priority Software Ltd., the owner of the Site.
The term "you" refers to the viewer of our Site.
- Your Consent
The provision of personal information depends on your consent, however, refusing to provide such information may prevent the Site from functioning properly and certain services may not be available.
- Collection of Information
Personal information means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. When you use this Site, we may collect the following types of personal information on you:
Log data: Our servers automatically record information created by your use of the Site. Such data is collected by server logs and cookies (see explanation in Section 3 below), and may include information such as the date and time of visits to the Site, the pages viewed, time spent at our Site, and the Internet sites visited just before and just after our Site.
Contacting us: If you email or otherwise contact us, we may keep your message, email address and contact information to facilitate communications with you.
We also collect, use and share aggregated data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Such information does not reveal your identity and therefore is not considered personal data.
A cookie is a small text document, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier. When you visit an Internet site, that site's computer asks your computer for permission to store this file in a part of your hard drive specifically designated for cookies. Each Internet site can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser's preferences allow it.
As you use our Site, the Site uses its cookies to differentiate you from other users. Cookies, in conjunction with our Internet server's log files, allow us to calculate the aggregate number of people visiting our Site and which parts of the Site are most popular. This helps us gather feedback in order to constantly improve our Site and better serve our customers. The Site uses a variety of cookies, which includes:
- Required Cookies – These cookies effectively allow core website functionality, and are automatically enabled when using this Site.
- Functional Cookies – These cookies allow additional functionality, such as the ability to save preferences, enable social interactions, and analyze site usage to for Site optimization.
- Advertising Cookies – Used by Priority only, these cookies are used to serve Site ads posted by us that are relevant to your specific interests.
- Our Use of the Information that You Provide To Us
We may use personal information we collect to, following your written consent, as it is provided to Priority via one of the Site visitor information forms to view and/or download Priority materials, and/or visitor request for more information on a Priority product or service.
Where we process your personal information based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time, which will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before your consent was withdrawn. All of our digital collaterals to promote and market Priority products and services, including, for example, email content, includes a clearly-marked UNSUBSCRIBE button/link. Selecting this option, automatically removes your name and personal information from the Priority database, and you will no longer be contacted via email by Priority.
Personal information may, however, be collected on the Site to:
- maintain and develop our business activities, including improving our Site, products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences,
- manage or promote our relationship with you, or with your company, and contact you,
- provide you our services,
- deliver relevant advertisements, marketing and other content to you,
- consider your application for career opportunities at Priority; and
- to comply with applicable law, and protect our rights and the rights of third parties.
- Transfer of Personal Information
Your personal information, is, in some instances, shared throughout Priority’s internal channels, for example, Priority’s Authorized Business Partners, and various internal departments, such as Customer Support and Service for software maintenance related issues, and IT and/or Development departments, for product development issues.
We do not, however, disclose your personal information to external third parties, with the exception of public, government, judicial and law enforcement entities, as required by law. Such third parties may include:
- legal and regulatory authorities;
- our professional advisors and service providers, to the extent necessary for the provision of their services; and
- third parties to whom we may choose to sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets, or parties whose business we wish to acquire.
We may share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information, which does not identify you individually, and in specific cases, where:
- it is required to comply with a law, regulation or legal request; to protect the safety of any person; to address fraud, security or technical issues; or to protect our rights (including investigation of potential violations thereof) or property;
- it is required for maintaining or developing our business activities;
- we choose to sell, transfer, merge or otherwise change control of parts of our business or our assets, or our corporate structure; or
- we have obtained your consent for such disclosure.
- Protection of Your Personal Information
We take administrative and technical measures to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction.
- GDPR Compliance
On 25 May 2018, new rules and legislation regarding the collection, storage and processing of personal information with regards to individuals in the EU, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), came into effect. The GDPR is designed to strengthen and unify data protection.
Priority is well aware of the importance and the urgency of data protection and privacy. With that, we are also aware of our role and responsibility to customers, business partners, vendors and to our company employees around the globe to provide the tools and processes necessary to administer and support the GDPR.
We recognize that the GDPR will, in turn, help our organization move forward and keep pace with not only stringent industry standards, but also align ourselves with the now high-level protection of our customer, vendor and employee data.
At Priority, we take pride in our longstanding tradition of honoring and respecting our user/customer and employee rights to data privacy and protection. To that end, Priority has undergone a thorough preparation process to fully comply with the GDPR, with respect to our product development, marketing, sales and distribution.
See Priority Software GDPR Compliance for details.
- Other Internet Sites Linked to Our Internet Site
We are not responsible for the practices employed by Internet sites linked to or from our Site nor the information or content contained therein.
8. Changes to this Policy
9. Contact Information
Last updated on September 9, 2019.
Copyright © 2020 Priority Software Ltd. All rights reserved.