The Real Estate Management module supports the process of property rental:
- Manage property inventory by site, building and apartment. Document inventory and property status.
- Amalgamate and split properties; maintain records of all related activities.
- Manage marketing campaigns and sales opportunities for potential clients.
- Manage tenant contracts, types of payments and installments, terms and conditions.
- Manage payment demands for 'extras' such as utility bills, gardening, and garbage collection.
- Run customer aging reports by contract and payment type.
- Manage turnover percentage payments from clients.
- Manage clients' guarantees.
|Device||Mobile, Tablet, Desktop|
|Interface compatible||Compatible to Web interface|
|Version number||16.3, 17, 17.1, 17.2, 17.3|