Become a Vendor
Register to become a vendor
Join Priority Market as a vendor by registering your company details and a member of our developer relations team will be in touch.
Please note the following prior to completing all certification steps:
- The integration may not compete with Priority Software direct offerings
- Integration must have at least 3 live customers that use it
- Product must be part of our independent software vendor (ISV) program or developed by an authorized Priority partner
Integrate your product with Priority API
Your product will need to be developed with Priority's official tools and methodologies that utilize our API and / or Web SDK. To become more familiar with our API, we sugest first registering your company details and a member of our developer relations team will contact you to discuss your intended integration in more detail.
Review of integration
Once your integration is complete, we'll begin the formal review portion of the certification process.
Before you submit your poroduct for a formal review, please ensure you:
- Review our certification checklist with our developer relations team
- Resolve any outstanding issues / bugs
- Include login credentials and a list of steps necessary to test the features of the integration
- Run a test pilot with Priority customers
- Create sufficent end user documentation (overview of the integration, setup details and FAQs)
- Produce a landing page that we can link to from your marketplace listing
Publish and promote your integration in the Priority Market
Click "Store Dashboard" to easily manage your store. Here you can edit and add new products as well as view your earnings and orders. You can comment on reviews and follow up with customers who have expressed an interest in your product. You will receive an email notification in real time when a customer sends an inquiry about your product. Be sure you own the images you are uploading. You are responisible for the content you upload to the Priority Marketplace.
View our complete Vendor User Guide to see exactly how to upload your products to Priority Market.